Ad: Buy ready2use zigbee2mqtt stick - flashed, antenna mod and printed case

Just want to let you know that you can also add antennas like this one to the stick.

I have some new sticks available for you.

I love mine, now my mqtt just works solid, orderd one router and one Cordinator! , now things just work!

Thanks again, all worked

New devices in the making.

New color (will substitute color D), it’s a little more translucent than the one before.

I have a new ready2use device. It’s another OpenMQTTgateway device. This is not a zigbee2mqtt device.

I made the PCB for the modules inside, the 3d printed case and the soldering. Of course its also flashed, but I am not a developer.
All credits for this great project go to the dev (1technophile) of this great project.

So until now I made the following OMG devices:

• ESP32 with RF, BLE and an LED
  • NodeMCU ESP8266 version with RF and an LED.
  • ESP32 with BLE

Of course you can choose the colors of the case (and maybe even the LED color).

So this is how the new device looks:

I bought a CC2531 from Hans and received it just two days after shipping. Did some initial tests with zigbee2mqtt and Tradfri lights, they were looking very good. Thank you!

1 Like

Just arrived router usb key bought days ago. Works like a charm and hans is present and answer at any question. Suggested!

1 Like

Just let you know that I bought one controller and two routers (CC2531), all of them are working flawously from the first moment. The case is easily detachable if you want to update the firmware in the future.
Excellent work!

1 Like

This is how the aluminium color version looks in a raspi with a flirc case.

I made a new Version of the RFlink. I call it the RFlink mini. It uses a Arduino Mega Mini Clone. As before RXB6 and Fs1000a modules inside.

I have some new premade zigbee sticks available.

Not yet finished, but this is how the IR version of the OMG devices will look like.

The esp32 Version will support IR/RF/BLE/LED
Same for the Esp8266 version but without BLE.

I have some new ready2use Zigbee Sticks available.

1 Like

Where do you live and what is the price?
Reason is that I can ask you some questions strait away :wink:

I will send you a pm.

Do you sell the CC2531 stick case only? I already have the boards.

Yes, I can do that.

The thing is there are different CC2531 models out there. They use different USB ports, which lead to two different case models. So I would need a picture of the side of your stick.

Also I print the usb hole tighter than it should be. This way i can use a file to make it a perfect fit. So you would also need to modifiy it with a file.

If you are still interessted please contact me with a pm or email.

Thanks

I finished the IR Versions of the OpenMqttgateway.

I made two versions:
OMG ESP32 IR/RF/BLE/LED
OMG ESP8266 IR/RF/LED

This is how they look:

1 Like

Hi,

I made another new device: The Milight Hub

See: https://github.com/sidoh/esp8266_milight_hub

And this is how it looks: