Green energy devices not working anymore after philips hue plug ota update

Edit: Had to re-join all green energy devices following the usual procedure.

Appearantly a firmware update deletes all connections (bindings?) of green energy devices to the hue plug.

Original post:
After updating my philips hue plug via zigbee2mqtt to the latest version (1.65) all of my green energy devices (EnOcean PTM 216Z module based switches) have stopped working.

The plug itself is working fine; this is the only device in my network which was able to “translate” the green ocean signals for my zigbee network.

The log shows the following:

(node:23152) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: TypeError [ERR_INVALID_ARG_TYPE]: The "data" argument must be of type string or an instance of Buffer, TypedArray, or DataView. Received undefined
    at Cipheriv.update (internal/crypto/cipher.js:155:11)
    at GreenPower.encryptSecurityKey (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/dist/controller/greenPower.js:50:34)
    at GreenPower.<anonymous> (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/dist/controller/greenPower.js:57:34)
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
    at /opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/dist/controller/greenPower.js:8:71
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at __awaiter (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/dist/controller/greenPower.js:4:12)
    at GreenPower.onZclGreenPowerData (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/dist/controller/greenPower.js:54:16)
    at Controller.<anonymous> (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/zigbee-herdsman/dist/controller/controller.js:405:37)
    at Generator.next (<anonymous>)
(node:23152) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag `--unhandled-rejections=strict` (see https://nodejs.org/api/cli.html#cli_unhandled_rejections_mode). (rejection id: 32)

Did this latest firmware break anything regarding green energy? Unfortunately there are not many resources to be found regarding these devices…

Never touch an (otherwise extremely smoothly) running system!