Xiaomi (Aqara) single key wireless wall switch - not sending action/release

Hi.
I recently purchased Xiaomi (Aqara) single key wireless wall switch, as seen here:

According to that web page, it is supposed to expose single , double , hold and release button clicks.
But when trying this out with debugging in Node-RED, only 'single, ‘double’ and ‘hold’ are exposed. No ‘release’.
What could be causing this?
I have tried both with or without legacy: false in devices.yaml

Thanks.

• bump *
    Sadly, no one seems to know an answer to this :frowning:

Does anyone else have the same switches and can confirm ?

Thanks.

I have a comparable switch WXKG02LM https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/WXKG02LM.html which also should send release information but doesn’t.

Dec 23 08:56:00 hassbian npm[4798]: Zigbee2MQTT:info  2020-12-23 08:56:00: MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/studeerkamer', payload '{"action":"hold_left","battery":100,"linkquality":18,"voltage":3005}'
Dec 23 08:56:00 hassbian npm[4798]: Zigbee2MQTT:info  2020-12-23 08:56:00: MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/studeerkamer', payload '{"action":"","battery":100,"linkquality":18,"voltage":3005}'
Dec 23 08:56:00 hassbian npm[4798]: Zigbee2MQTT:info  2020-12-23 08:56:00: MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/studeerkamer/action', payload 'hold_left'
Dec 23 09:00:38 hassbian npm[4798]: Zigbee2MQTT:info  2020-12-23 09:00:38: MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/hal', payload '{"battery":100,"illuminance":8,"illuminance_lux":8,"linkquality":5,"occupancy":false,"voltage":3035}'

I have these switches. I think that may be a typo. I’ve never known them send a “release”. They flash the lights on the bottom for every signal they send and I’ve just tested and can’t see anything sent when I let go, even after a press and hold.

Sorry, probably not the answer you were looking for.

Hi.
Not the answers I was looking for, but it’s good to have it confirmed.
Thanks to you both.

It makes it impossible to set up some proper dimming on these then.

What about Aqara wireless remote switch H1 (double rocker) WRS-R02?
https://www.zigbee2mqtt.io/devices/WRS-R02.html

They’re supposed to send a “release” action. At least according to the link. Unfortunately this information has been wrong a couple of times already and I’m not willing to order another switch which is not working.

Anybody know if the release is working with this one?
Or does anybody know another one which I can dim with?

Regards Chris

I’m having issues that the switch is not reacting occasionally. Like it’s in a sleep mode or something. The link quality is always above 200.

Anybody a idea about this problem?