Controler starts and stops short after?

I have a usb controler in my Rpi which I have been using a while working great. Now after I had to power it down due to some work on the power system. It just won’t start up any-more. The green led starts shining when starting (or take it out ans put it back) and stops after a few minutes. After a few reboots it still does not start. I did an update of zigbee2mqtt hoping that would help.
I did some test as described in the docs. All seemed alright. what else can I do to get it working again?

starting shows me this. Not realy sure what’s wrong here? Any advise? Thanks.

pi@raspberrypi:/opt/zigbee2mqtt $ npm start

zigbee2mqtt@1.16.2 start /opt/zigbee2mqtt
node index.js

Zigbee2MQTT:info 2020-12-19 18:40:30: Logging to console and directory: ‘/opt/zigbee2mqtt/data/log/2020-12-19.18-40-29’ filename: log.txt
(node:7493) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Error: EACCES: permission denied, unlink ‘/opt/zigbee2mqtt/data/log/2020-12-03.08-06-49/log.txt’
at Object.unlinkSync (fs.js:1136:3)
at rimrafSync (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/rimraf/rimraf.js:303:17)
at /opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/rimraf/rimraf.js:336:39
at Array.forEach ()
at rmkidsSync (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/rimraf/rimraf.js:336:26)
at rmdirSync (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/rimraf/rimraf.js:329:7)
at Function.rimrafSync [as sync] (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/node_modules/rimraf/rimraf.js:301:9)
at /opt/zigbee2mqtt/lib/util/logger.js:113:20
at Array.forEach ()
at DerivedLogger.cleanup (/opt/zigbee2mqtt/lib/util/logger.js:111:21)
(node:7493) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). To terminate the node process on unhandled promise rejection, use the CLI flag --unhandled-rejections=strict (see Command-line API | Node.js v21.2.0 Documentation). (rejection id: 1)
(node:7493) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

pi@raspberrypi:/opt/zigbee2mqtt $ ls -l /dev/serial/by-id
total 0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Dec 19 16:48 usb-FTDI_FT232R_USB_UART_AC2SLZXI-if00-port0 → …/…/ttyUSB0
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 13 Dec 19 16:48 usb-Texas_Instruments_TI_CC2531_USB_CDC___0X00124B000BE87C4B-if00 → …/…/ttyACM0

I have also a P1powerline usb cabel plugged in for energy readings.

Happened the same to me. I tried everything but unfortunately the solution was to replace the usb stick with a new one and everything is working fine now.

Might be the best solution. This is already my second usb stick :slight_smile: I’m not really convinced concerning the stability of this system. Also using z-wave and that is giving me hardly any problems up to now. The price of the zigbee devices made me start using them a bit more. But if this stays a problem than i think I stick to z-wave only.

Same here. Those CC2531 sticks are dirt cheap, but also of questionable quality.
I’ve replaced it with a CC2652RB stick I now use for the coordinator and that’s been rock solid.

Good to hear, today I ordered a CC2652RB. Hopefully that will give me some improvement. Since I do not want to recreate the system all over again and again and again, Which is also not appreciated by the other family members :slight_smile: