IKEA cover Fyrtur integrated but cannot be addressed

Hi,

I have searched through the forum but could find any solution - if I am mistaken, just please hint me to the right direction :wink:

I have setup Zigbee2Mqtt during the last two days and up to now I am pretty impressed. However, I have one problem right now, which I cannot get resolved:

I have integrated eight different IKEA Fyrtur covers and all of them got easily integrated and are showing up in Zigbee2Mqtt, however, only four of them are addressable, the other four are there but I cannot control them whatsoever.

These I have integrated:

At the beginning I thought that the battery status would Iโ€™ve me a hint. But some of them that do not show the battery status can be controlled and vice versa.

What I have found though was that the State content is different. While the working devices show such a State content:

{
    "battery": 78,
    "linkquality": 255,
    "position": 84,
    "update": {
        "state": "available"
    },
    "update_available": true
}

The non-working are different:

{
    "linkquality": 255,
    "update": {
        "state": "available"
    },
    "update_available": true
}

or event very short:

{
    "linkquality": 255
}

All of them have been added too the Zigbee2Mqtt network the same way, same day, etc. but right half of them work and the other half wonโ€™t.

I am sure the error sits in front of the keyboard - anybody has any idea what I am doing wrong?

Thanks!