Aqara E1 Blinds: Pairs But Is Unresponsive

Hi,

I just bought a Aqara E1 Roller Shade Driver (which identifies itself as lumi.curtain.acn002).

It appears to all connect fine, and exposes all the right things (buttons, state, etc). But after the initial pairing, there doesn’t seem to be any communication between the device and z2m.

FWIW, I think I’m using the European version of the blinds (it shipped from Slovenia), and I have a Conbee2 usb stick.

Does anyone have any idea how to troublehoot this?

Thanks
Robert
Has anyone sle

FYI: this is the logs:

Error 2023-07-06 08:50:18Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Blinds' failed: 'Error: Write 0x54ef441000781d78/1 genAnalogOutput({"85":{"value":100,"type":57}}, {"sendWhen":"immediate","timeout":10000,"disableResponse":false,"disableRecovery":false,"disableDefaultResponse":true,"direction":0,"srcEndpoint":null,"reservedBits":0,"manufacturerCode":null,"transactionSequenceNumber":null,"writeUndiv":false}) failed (no response received)'

Info 2023-07-06 08:50:18MQTT publish: topic 'zigbee2mqtt/bridge/log', payload '{"message":"Publish 'set' 'state' to 'Blinds' failed: 'Error: Write 0x54ef441000781d78/1 genAnalogOutput({\"85\":{\"value\":100,\"type\":57}}, {\"sendWhen\":\"immediate\",\"timeout\":10000,\"disableResponse\":false,\"disableRecovery\":false,\"disableDefaultResponse\":true,\"direction\":0,\"srcEndpoint\":null,\"reservedBits\":0,\"manufacturerCode\":null,\"transactionSequenceNumber\":null,\"writeUndiv\":false}) failed (no response received)'","meta":{"friendly_name":"Blinds"},"type":"zigbee_publish_error"}'