I’m trying to joint to network a second CC2530+CC2591 as router with no lucky. Nothing showed in the Zigbee2mqtt logs also in debug mode.
What I have:
- Zigbee2mqtt version 1.12.0
- Coordinator version zStack12, revision: 20190608
- Router#1 CC2530+CC2591, firmware: Z-Stack-firmware CC2530_CC2591_router_2019_02.zip
Everything works like a charm.
What I’m doing:
- Add router#2 CC2530+CC2591, firmware: Z-Stack-firmware CC2530_CC2591_router_2019_02.zip
I already tried to:
- Reboot the zigbee2mqtt;
- Reset CC2530+CC2591 powering ON/OFF in cycle as written in the guide;
- Flash again the firmware;
- Power OFF the router#1 and trying to join the router#2;
- Replace the hardware of CC2530+CC2591 many times to avoid hardware issue.
Thanks a lot